Self Portraits and Portraits part 1


1-Experimenting with Lighting.
2-Play with Backgrounds
3-Focas Upon One Body Part- Get close up
Environmental Portrait



What I liked about these photos was that it showed what their jobs were with out forcing it onto you. Also I think that these photos show a lot of emotion on the faces of the men doing their jobs.

Photography Self Portrait



I love these photos because I love how the colors contrast each other. The yellow with the black of her lips and the blue of her eyes amen for a amazing picture. Also how the red balloons match with the red on his tie, and the red contrasts with the blue water they are floating out of. 

Casual portrait


What I liked about these photos is that they both have a lot of light, brightening up the photos. I choose them because I like how with both of the photos the subject is clearly the main focal point of the picture and how they both stand out.

My plan for my self portrait is to play around with lighting. I live for Christmas and for light and I want to include that into my self portrait. I will shoot in my room with the lights that I will be putting up, they are christmas lights I plan to use them for my shot. I think I know how but I'm not for sure. But for my portrait photo I want to use my friends or my family. I will portably take a lot of photos and have a hard time choosing between them but I want to get up close with my friends and try to get pictures of them being them selfs. And with my family i want to be able to capture who my family lives in one shot.



Comments

Popular Posts