Post Shoot Reflection

1.During our first prompt shoot I had trouble finding things that I could use for square, also it was hard to try to be unique. It was hard to take pictures of things that a lot of people have already taken pictures of differently.
2.Most of the time I was wondering of the picture was in focus. In my picture of the butter fly I was concerned weather or not you could see the butter fly or if it was blurry.
3.I would probably try to use rule of thirds more and framing. Because there is moistly flowers and metal here different types of photography would make the photos look different.
4.I would probably still get up close and personal.
6.Yes, because I would like to see what kind of pictures I could take now that I understand the different way to take pictures.
http://katiesphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com All of Katie's posts are in focus and they are very unique compared to others I have seen. One thing that she could work on is that she could find new angles to shoot from, maybe from above or below.

Comments

Popular Posts